Grenada’s Citizenship by Investment Programme was first established in 1997 in order to boost the country’s economy, but due to unfortunate events in 2001, it was put on hold for 12 years. When it relaunched in 2013, the programme had a whole new face and quickly became a threat to its neighbouring countries in the same industry.
It is the only Caribbean CBI program to offer visa free access to China. It also stands out for having signed a Commerce and Navigation Treaty with the United States of America, that allows its passport holders to easily apply for the E-2 investor visa in the US.
WHY CHOOSE GRENADA
Located just north of Trinidad and Tobago, Grenada gets its heat from more than just the Caribbean sun – locally known as the ‘Spice Island’, it is a major exporter of nutmeg and cinnamon. With spice, chocolate and rum factories making up much of the landscape, it still shines for its scenic beaches, lush forests and mystical waterfalls. As Grenada is located just outside the hurricane belt, it manages to escape most of the tropical storms that cause a lot of destruction for its neighbouring countries.
Benefits of the Grenadian CBI:
- quick and easy application process (3-4 months)
- visa-free or visa on arrival access to more than 140 countries
- inclusion of spouse, dependent children, parents and siblings
- no residency requirements
- no restrictions on dual citizenship
- one of the best healthcare systems in the Caribbean
- access to the E-2 investor visa, with the right to reside and do business in the US
- no tax on personal or worldwide income, inheritance or capital gains
To qualify, applicants need to fulfil ONE of the financial requirements below:
If you feel that the Grenadian citizenship might be right for you, please fill out the contact form for more information or to schedule your free consultation with one of our private advisors. CONTACT US or CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY