The Turkey Citizenship by Investment Programme is amongst the youngest ones in the business. Launched in 2017, to boost the country’s real estate sector, the initial investment requirement of at least USD 1,000,000 did not seem as an attractive option for the investors.
Shortly after amending the law and decreasing the cost down to USD 250,000 in 2018, the programme quickly became one of the most popular ones in the citizenship and residency by investment world, and still stands strong today.
WHY CHOOSE TURKEY
Turkey, officially known as the Republic of Turkey, is a transcontinental Eurasian country located mainly on the Anatolian peninsula in Western Asia. Surrounded by the Mediterranean, Aegean, Marmara and Black Sea, Turkey has an extraordinary coastline with over 459 blue flag beaches. A perfect mix between the beautiful pristine beaches, lush green forests and ancient cities, makes it an attractive holiday destination.
Turkey’s diverse culture, drawing elements from both Europe and Asia, is an attraction on its own. It is known for the abundance and diversity of handicrafts, cuisine, music, customs and traditions.
Benefits of the Turkish CBI:
- fast and simple application process (3-4 months)
- visa free or visa on arrival travel to 111 destinations
- inclusion of spouse, dependent children and parents
- no residency requirements
- no restrictions on dual citizenship
- no need to declare your wealth
- free medical care for your family no worldwide income, capital gains, wealth, gift and inheritance tax
- favourable inheritance law
- access to the US E-2 Investor and the UK Entrepreneurship visas
To qualify, applicants need to fulfil ONE of the financial requirements below: