Vanuatu, officially known as Republic of Vanuatu, a South Pacific Ocean nation, is the only country in the Asia-Pacific offering Citizenship by Investment. The Vanuatu Development Support Programme (DSP), created in 2017, is one of the fastest paths to a second citizenship. Thanks to the increasing interest in the programme, it has become the government’s biggest source of income.
The remote location, favourable offshore tax regimes and a straightforward application process makes it very attractive for foreign investors. A citizenship from Vanuatu can give its owners exactly what they’re looking for: financial freedom and mobility for an affordable cost.
WHY CHOOSE VANUATU
Vanuatu is a tropical, volcanic origin string of more than 80 islands in the South Pacific Ocean. Deserted beaches and peaceful blue seas provide a welcoming getaway for both international travellers and global investors. It is consistently rated as one of the happiest countries on earth and their people have a very high wellbeing.
Benefits of the Vanuatu DSP:
- fast and simple application process (1-2 months)
- visa-free or visa on arrival access to more than 130 countries
- inclusion of spouse, dependent children and parents
- a virtually tax-free system: no income, wealth, capital gains, gift, inheritance or estate tax
- no residency requirements
- no restrictions on dual citizenship
- safe and friendly country
To qualify, applicants need to fulfil the financial requirement below: